Friday 24 June 2011

U2 frontman Bono has promised fans this weekend's Glastonbury music festival

U2 frontman Bono has promised fans this weekend's Glastonbury music festival "Bono 2.0" has appeared.

The band headlined the party a year later the singer out of the event in Munich on his back can undergo an emergency operation.

In a video message ahead of their appearance on Friday (June 24), Bono said: "Were I to pull down my pants I have 'Made In Germany' stamped on my ass.

"So - Bono 2.0. Through the wonders of science I'm not just fixed, I'm better."

He also admitted that the operation was not successful things be "different" could do for him.

Over this weekend Coldplay and Beyonce will be taken top position on the bill, with a host of other huge names due to appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment