Thursday 2 June 2011

MERSEYSIDE council worker when Glastonbury rocks to the stage

A MERSEYSIDE council worker when Glastonbury rocks to the stage they will swop office.

Simon cousin step back in light of his music career after a gap of 14 years will perform festival.

Echo guitarist asked "very lucky" to this year's event which attracted but began to perform are U2, Coldplay and Beyonce.

Simon, from Mossley Hill, said: “If you told me this time last year I would be playing at Glastonbury Festival in The Green Fields, I would never have believed you.

“I am overwhelmed I have managed to get four shows there.”

Mike Badger and began once bass guitarist in the 1990s Liverpool record label Probe Plus signed on the idea of his musical career was in the past.

But Simon equation for the St Helens Council music officer after his twin brother John two years ago found a blood clot in the lungs had decided to return.

The dad-of-two said: “He nearly died. I thought ‘what is the point of being able to play if I’m not?’ You only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment