Monday 27 June 2011

Beyonce Knowles has announced that Britain's Glastonbury Festival set her career 'highlight'

Singer Beyonce Knowles has announced that Britain's Glastonbury Festival set her career 'highlight'.

R & B' superstar to headline the first stage, made ​​history by becoming a woman.


Destiny's Child, winner of the established views of the medleys, as well as classic and new tracks from his solo album that included future.


Beyonce over 170000 strong crowd was delighted by the response and after completing the setup of the festival experience a gap in 'dream' was made​​.


The Crazy In Love hitmaker has admitted that he's holding back a wave of emotions as they come face to face with fans being able to.


“I'm completely high. It's so surreal, weird - just happy, and I wasn't kidding when I said this night is a dream. I felt like a rock star and the crowd - they looked like rock stars, and I'm just so honoured, really. This was just, like, a highlight of my career,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the BBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment