Monday 3 January 2011

Rihanna: 'I'd love to play Glastonbury'


Rihanna recapitulate showed his interest to rock at the Glastonbury music festival.

Speaking to Q, she explained: "I'd love to play Glastonbury. I have heard so many things about what happens there. I love rock music. I love Kings of Leon and The Prodigy. You could have nightmares about that guy with the clown face and the weird hair [Keith Flint]. That's a look to scare little kids, right?

"But the music is awesome. I like the more traditional rock bands, too: Aerosmith and Bon Jovi. I think I could rock the stage at Glastonbury, no question."

Pointing to Jay-Z's headline performance in 2008, she added: "I know since Jay-Z played they are open to a lot more R&B. And 'Umbrella' would be the perfect song for that place too."

No comments:

Post a Comment