Tuesday 25 January 2011

I want to sing at Glastonbury Festival Says Burke


Alexandra Burke has revealed that she would love to perform at this Glastonbury summer festival.

Alexandra Burke former X Factor winner has commenced with her first headline tour of the UK, is eager to bring her All Night Long show to the summer festival season.

Alexandra told the Daily Star: "Last year I didn't have a band. This year I do, so I'm ready - I would love to play Glastonbury, V Festival, Wireless and the Isle of Wight.

"I need to get involved - I have a hot band."

Alexandra said: "I love my up-tempo stuff so I don't want to lose that as people know me for it. But I'll also have special ballads, maybe three at the most.

"I really want to take risks like I did on this tour - it's a taster. You're absolutely going to hear it this year, I'm not wasting any time. After the tour I'm taking two days off to sort myself out, then I'm going to finish the album."

No comments:

Post a Comment