Saturday 9 April 2011

Glastonbury Festival headline My First Tooth

Glastonbury Festival headline INDIE-folk band My First Tooth perform in this year.Glastonbury Emerging Talent Contest present the Northampton-based act perform to stage on Saturday night.

Singer and guitarist, Ross Witt, said: “It’s fantastic to have a place at Glastonbury; it’s a festival I’ve always wanted to play at. To get down to the final 123 bands was an achievement enough, so this is even better.”

The event held at Pilton Working Men’s Club, near the main festival site.

On the bill include My First Tooth were competing against My Tiger My Timing, Emily And The Woods, Twin Brother, Louise And The Pins, Treetop Flyers, Tristram and J Treole.

Ross said: “At the end of the night, Michael Eavis got on the stage and announced the winner, at the same time saying that all the bands would be playing at the festival.”

Treetop Flyers is winners and will perform on the main stage at the festival in June.

In the festival line-up U2, Coldplay and Beyonce.


No comments:

Post a Comment